Nobody is reading this because you’re all at the beach, rollerblading the sea wall, or tooling around on your new fixies.
We’re pretty sure you’re doing this right now:
But once you’ve gotten a chance to get in front of the internet again, we’ve got some news for you:
Cycle Chic Social is less than a week away!
- Friday, July 5, 8:00 p.m. till late
- Chapel Arts, 304 Dunlevy Ave (Near Hastings at Dunlevy in Railtown)
- Tickets $10 online, $12 at the door
- Get ’em online here.
Who’s this event for?
If you enjoy style, art and/or design, you’re going to have fun. We like bikes, but you don’t have to ride one to be there. It’s not some sort of exclusive club or anything. Bring your dancing pants, though.
Here’s what we’ve got to entertain you:
- Fashion show featuring local designers and retailers, including Bhana Design, Rowan Sky shoes, Nocturnal backpacks, and more
- Two floors of music/dancing with DJs #findpeter, City of Glass, DJ Silence/DJTiger (Chapel Sound), and BIKES
- Video art by Secret Geometry, Vancouver Cycle Chic, and George Gorton
- Cash bar
- Food trucks
- Product demos by Opus Bikes, Whoa! Nellie Bikes, Rowan Sky, Fortknight Men’s Boutique
- Probly some other stuff we haven’t figured out yet (psst, sponsors. msg us if you want in.)
Win a Bike
Every ticket purchased enters you in a draw to win a bike from Opus! We’ll be announcing the winner at midnight at the event.
Be there or … miss out on … stuff.