Every week our friends at The Georgia Straight provide us with a preview of what you’ll see on – and in – their paper that week. They are the source for lifestyle and entertainment in our city and along with their robust online presence they’ve always released a print edition, distributed everywhere each Thursday.
This issue is their 2,459th and on the cover this week is Healthy Living. Cancer survivor Steve Curtis boosts mind-body medicine, how pets help the sick, Scarleteen shakes up sex education, and yoga for guys.
And here are some links to stories highlighted on the cover:
– Cancer survivor boosts mind-body medicine coverstory by Gail Johnson
– Standoff with Surrey RCMP highlights concerns about inmates’ release without meds by Travis Lupick
– Gateway Theatre dreams bigger and bolder by Andrea Warner
– Vancouver tech startups take aim at autism, diabetes, and bone surgeries by Stephen Hui
– Take a Hike Program gives at-risk students a second chance by Stephen Hui
Pick up a copy of the Straight when you see it!