|This sponsored feature takes an intimate look at real estate projects in Greater Vancouver, bringing you stories about the developers, the neighbourhoods and the homes themselves.
Previews are currently on now at at Wall Centre Central Park at Boundary and Vanness, with one bedrooms from $229,900 and two bedrooms from $329,900.
This Saturday, April 27th, they’re holding their Grand Opening Sales Launch and to celebrate they’re offering Early Buyer Incentives and free $25 gift cards to Metropolis at Metrotown to the first 1,000 visitors (one per household). Doors open at 9am on Saturday only.
This video gives you a preview of what’s in store at this latest Wall community…
And some key points:
- Selling this weekend is the first offering of 623 Vancouver homes in 2 towers at Boundary and Vanness
- Wall Group of Companies offers a tradition of quality homes and excellent value, with one bedrooms from $229,900 and two bedrooms from $329,900
- Located close to Joyce Skytrain Station, across the street from Central Park and minutes to Metrotown.
- This new community will be home to a new annex of Collingwood Neighborhood House
- Amenities include a fitness centre and meeting room in each tower, Clubhouse with swimming pool and Jacuzzi, Car co-op, Bike Hub, Green roofs and garden plots, access to bike paths and transit.
Learn more at wallcentrecentralpark.com