Every week I appear on the CKNW show The Shift to chat about all things awesome and travel related in BC. Today Fiona Forbes was filling in for Mike Eckford and I brought her a live hit from Bodega Ridge Resort on Galiano Island! We talked about what makes this resort wonderful, about some relatively insane encounters I’ve had with wildlife since I got here, and about the Galiano Island Literary Festival that’s happening this weekend, bringing a great number of BC literary greats to Galiano for workshops and readings. Listen to the segment below and and be sure to check out The Shift every weekday on AM980 from 7-10PM!
And some previous segments we’ve done:
- Salt Spring Island PART 1 and PART 2
- Romantic BC staycation ideas
- The best resort in BC(?) and a way to win $20,000 to get you there
- Fishing for boats at the Vancouver Boat Show
- Best laid Vancouver staycation plans!
- Why visit Whistler?
- Secrets of Disneyland for Vancouverites
- Cowichan Bay BC is slow
- East Van Salmon… and their cousins in Tofino
- Secrets of Tofino… and Vancouver *WAS* Awesome
- Victoria’s Undersea Gardens closes… and why you should visit Painter’s Lodge
- Visit the Sunshine coast or stay home and drink egg nog?
- Why visit Harrison Hot Springs?
- Why visit Galiano Island?
- Why visit Squamish?