Syx Langemann is a Vancouver photographer and photo instructor that has been around the city for over 10 years and has helped in the creation and production of the Cheaper Show (with one coming up). One of his blogs, No Graffito, captures the random scrawls from Vancouver and the other cities he gets a chance to visit. Very funny images but also poetic and lyrical. Another of his sites, I was once a camera, had some great street shots, primarily from the Vancouver area. Here is his proof.
1. Sometimes I get up early and have a chance to myself, sometimes, I don’t. Taryn & Hanna like watching me shave.
2. I spend a lot of time watching Hanna figure life out. This isn’t the prettiest time, but it’s f’n cute.
3. We often start our days with a family walk. Fog in Mount Pleasant park.
4. My current work/live studio. We’re moving to a new apartment over the Mount Pleasant Community Centre in March.
5. I teach at Vancouver Photo Workshops. This is a photo of my friend Eric taken during a lighting demonstration.
6. My regular view of my classes.
7. This is a set from one of the coolest photo assisting jobs I’ve had so far.
8. This is a old building near the town I grew up in, Wheatley, ON. This was taken this year on a month long visit and photo trip.
…READ THE REST OF THIS ENTRY>>>