Every Wednesday our friends at The Georgia Straight provide us with a preview of what you’ll see on – and in – their paper the next day. They are the source for lifestyle and entertainment in our city and along with their robust online presence they’ve always released a print edition, distributed everywhere each Thursday.
This issue is their 2,444th and the cover this week is Urban Living. Ivan Quintana and Erica Schmidt make the old new again with upholstery; plus, Southeast False Creek emerges, new-style salvaging, and picture-frame plants.
HERE is their Urban Living portal.
And links to stories highlighted on the cover:
- Bringing the outside indoors with ByNature’s Wallflower Living Frame by Mike Usinger
- NPA mayoral hopeful Kirk LaPointe outlines plans for marijuana dispensaries by Travis Lupick
- Blue turns to gold for the Black Keys by Mike Usinger
- Raymur moms get their due with Theatre in the Raw by Alexander Varty
More Urban Living coverage:
- Finding a new vibe at the Village on False Creek by Gail Johnson
- Soft furnishings and upholstery liven up décor by Steven Schelling
- Vintage finds take artful flight at Crow Salvaged Goods by Janet Smith
Pick up a copy of the Straight when you see it tomorrow!