Do you have experience in sales and want to be a part of the Vancouver Is Awesome team? We’re hiring a full time Account Manager! Check out all of the details below and if you’re interested in applying send your resume to me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Account Manager duties include:
– Locating and proactively pursuing new advertising clients, as well as maintaining relationships with existing clients.
– Educating clients on the advertising options we have available and creating packages for them according to their budgets and needs.
– Managing inbound email inquiries and converting them to sales.
– Communicating with V.I.A.’s Content Editor most days of the week. Our Editor will manage the creation and publishing of custom content and social media surrounding the advertising campaigns that you book.
– Collaborating with our entire team to make sure our media kit is always up to date.
– Meeting quarterly quotas.
The ideal candidate:
– Knows the difference between CPM and CTR and has experience selling custom content/native advertising.
– Has worked in a similar sales position and has an established client base.
– Has a track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets.
– Is a self-starter and thrives working from home or wherever they please – this is not an office job!
– Monthly base with commissions. To be negotiated.
About Vancouver Is Awesome:
– Established in 2008, Vancouver Is Awesome is an award-winning media company dedicated to reminding residents of all the awesomeness in their city. We publish a popular blog, produce a TV show and have a major presence on social media – 144,000 Facebook Likes, 122,000 Twitter Followers and 68,000 Instagram Followers.