We love sifting through the incredible photo collection at the Vancouver Archives. Here are our favourite finds from this week.
1. Pierre Paris and Hotel Strathcona building at Hastings and Abbott, 1936
2. Cars driving on the left. East Hastings Street, ca. 1920s
3. A community in Stanley Park, ca. 1910
4. Beaver Lake in Stanley Park, partially frozen and covered in snow, 1898
5. Cedar tree in Stanley Park, ca. 1900
6. Maple Tree Square in Gastown, 1978
7. A horse-drawn Imperial Oil tank wagon, 1920
Photos courtesy of the Vancouver Archives.